Taj Mahal Travel Guide
Explore the magnificent beauty of the Taj Mahal Travel Guide by skipping the queue. Post that, experience the Agra Fort in a hassle-free manner.
Taj Mahal Travel guide Full Description
Taj Mahal Agra Start by picking up from anywhere in Agra. Visit the symbol of love ‘Taj Mahal’ by skipping the long queues. Get your photos clicked at the best possible spots with the help of your guide.
Move to visit another famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, the ‘Agra Fort’ or popularly known as Red Fort. Furthermore, experience the peaceful and poise ambiance of the place where the king and queen rest in peace eternally.
Head to taste the true Indian flavors in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant after encountering the splendid beauty of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Then, head back to the hotel of your desired location anywhere in Agra.
(The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow. You will enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on this private tour).
- Pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Agra
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
Taj Mahal Opening and Closing Time
The Taj Mahal Opening and Closing Time of visiting the Taj Mahal are set by the Archeological Survey of India. The Taj is opened every day of the week with the exception of Fridays when it is opened toward the evening just for the individuals who need to go to supplications at the Taj Mosque. The timings are from dawn to dusk. Tickets are accessible for the duration of the day from the western and eastern door, and at the southern entryway, tickets are accessible from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The sightseers can spend any number of hours inside the Taj complex from dawn to nightfall.
Night seeing at The Taj Mahal Opening and Closing Time, from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, is permitted uniquely on five evenings in a month: one, on the full moon night, two days before it and two days after it, with the exception of Fridays. Be that as it may, night review is restricted to most extreme 400 individuals for each night, separated into eight groups of 50 each and each cluster is permitted to visit for the greatest term of 30 minutes. The tickets for night review must be reserved one day 24 hours ahead of time from the booking counter situated in the workplace of the Archeological Survey of India, Agra Circle, 22 The Mall, Agra, Uttar Pradesh in the middle of 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.