Taj Mahal Tour from Jaipur Overview
Visit two of India’s most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites — the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort — on a full-day tour from Jaipur. Your art historian guide provides informative commentary about these iconic sites and tops it off with a visit to the Fatehpur Sikri- the Biggest gate of the World. This culture-filled tour includes a private guide and air-conditioned vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off.
Explore a full-day Taj Mahal Tour from Jaipur an AC car. Enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort, conveniently.
Taj Mahal Tour from Jaipur Full Description
Commence this exciting journey by getting a pick up from anywhere in Jaipur by an AC car. Arrive in Agra and meet your private professional live guide. Then,
After this, we stop to taste the authentic Indian flavors in a fully AC multi-cuisine restaurant.
Later in the evening, end your journey by moving towards Delhi in an AC car to the location of your preference.
- Pick-up from anywhere in Jaipur
- Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities
Taj Mahal Day Trip
Prep up for a stunning Day Taj Mahal Day Trip. You will be gotten from your particular lodging/living arrangement in Delhi, prepare for a 3-hour street adventure to Agra.
On achieving Agra, you will be acquainted with your guide for the afternoon, will’s identity managing you through all the real attractions of Agra. Visit Taj Mahal and appreciate the staggering craftsmanship and engineering of this image of adoration. Your guide will further short you about the historical backdrop of Taj Mahal Day Trip, a ceaseless love landmark. Post this, you will at that point be taken to Agra Fort, constructed totally in red sandstone. Respect its radiant royal residences, lobbies of open and private groups of spectators and the lovely gardens. Have a delectable dinner (Own cost), your last stop will be Fatehpur Sikri. Situated around 40km from Agra, Fatehpur Sikri is a supreme city worked by Mughal Emperor Akbar. The structural loftiness of this abandoned city positively should be visited so as to trust it.