Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR at 7:00 am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with breakfast onboard.
At 9:30 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will meet your private guide with your name signboard.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal. After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort tour, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multi cuisine Indian restaurant.
Later, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble.
At around 4:30 pm, begin your return journey back to Agra Cantt Railway station, take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi NCR.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Standard Tickets for 2 way return by India’s fastest Train
- Breakfast & Supper onboard
- Private tour guide for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Baby Taj Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Please carry a valid photo id for checking in train and monument.