Jaipur to Taj Mahal by Car Overview
Get mesmerized by spotting the sunrise over the marble vault of Taj Mahal & experience the heavenly interior and walled facade of glorious Red Fort. Jaipur to Taj MahalAfter, a guided tour gets dropped off to your location in Jaipur.
Jaipur to Taj Mahal by Car Full Description
Sunrise visiting hour tour: Pick up at 02:00 AM
The journey starts following a pick-up between 2:00 AM- 07:00 AM from the hotel or airport in Jaipur. Enjoy the comfortable air-conditioned car drive.
Arrive in Agra within 4 hrs approximately. With the help of your guide, experience the breathtaking beauty of one of the 7 wonders of the world, ‘Taj Mahal’.
Further, visit another UNESCO World Heritage site, the Agra Fort.
After this expedition, stop for lunch. Drive back to Jaipur after spending a memorable day and comfortably get down at the location of your preference.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Jaipur
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.