Jaipur Tour by Car Overview
Jaipur Tour by Car you are interested only in a one-way-drop, you can also avail our Jaipur to Agra, taxi services that provide cabs at nearly half the rate of an equivalent round trip. Jaipur Tour by Car Enjoy the Pink City by exploring the hidden history of massive forts and architecture.
Jaipur Tour by Car Full Description
India’s historic & oldest city, Jaipur city also known as Pink City.
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR at around 5:00 am. Enjoy a beautiful AC drive of 300 km to Jaipur. Stop en route for breakfast if required.
Upon reaching, meet your guide at around 10:00 am to proceed to the Amber Fort in Amer city. Then move to explore the Hawa Mahal at 12:00 pm. Later, stop for lunch.
Post this, move to the incredible City Palace. Then, visit to the early 18th-century architecture Jantar Mantar and Jal Mahal.
After an amazing tour, head back to the destination of your choice in Delhi. Stop en route for dinner if required.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Amber Fort Entrance fee INR 550 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 500 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
2 days Jaipur Trip from Delhi
In India, culture, historical exquisiteness and incredible hospitality are admirable. Jaipur is a destination which is known for its traditional customs and extraordinary temples, forts, and monuments. There are various overnight trips commenced daily from Delhi to the city of pink fort i.e. Jaipur via roadways, private coach and cabs. Learn about the Rajput rule and how artistic their palaces are on 2 days Jaipur Trip from Delhi