Jaipur City Tour Overview
Jaipur city Tour Embark on a full-day journey from Agra in a comfortable AC car to the pink city called Jaipur.
Jaipur City Tour The beautiful city of Agra is located close to the national capital, Delhi on the western banks of the River Yamuna. This romantic city is the perfect spot for those in love like tourist couples from all over India and the world. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, – the Taj Mahal is a favorite romantic spot for most newly-wed couples.
Get picked up from anywhere in Agra as per your preferable timings. Enjoy a beautiful and relaxing AC drive to Jaipur. Stop for some yummy breakfast en route.
After reaching Jaipur meet your guide to proceed to the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal. Then, head towards for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant.
Post this, move to the implausible City Palace. Then, visit to the early 18th-century architecture Jantar Mantar and Water Palace
After an amazing and mesmerizing journey, head back to Agra as per your preferred location.
- Pick up from anywhere in Agra
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Amber Fort Entrance fee INR 550 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 500 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
Jaipur To Agra
Jaipur To Agra are both popular tourist destinations in northern India that offer varied and stunning tourist attractions but are markedly different from each other. Jaipur is the capital of the arid Rajasthan state with its unique customs and cultures while Agra was once the capital of India and is located on the lush plains that surround the Yamuna River.