Offered exclusively for small groups or individuals, this tour is perfect to explore the main highlights of Old Delhi. Experience an exciting tuk-tuk ride through bazaars, temples and stop for a delightful snack, to sum up, this fun tour.
Old Delhi Tour With Guide Full Description
This tour is a great introduction to the authentic old-world charms of Delhi while escaping the nuisance of walking in the traffic. Your friendly guide will greet you at the meeting point near Red Fort. Sit back in your tuk-tuk. Ride past the several colorful, busy bazaars of Old Delhi while your guide explains the important role they play for the locals.
Your first stop is Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque. Spend some time walking around the red sandstone courtyard, Hop onto your tuk-tuk and ride through Khari Baoli, Asia’s largest spice market since the 17th century. Get hands-on information about the wonderful world of spices and their medicinal and health benefits. Stop for a quick snack at the famous Chandni Chowk.
Head to your next stop, Gurudwara Sis Ganj, a significant prayer house for Sikhs. End the tour at Jain Mandir, also home to a charitable hospital for birds. Learn about the tenets of the Jain religion, before being dropped to your initial meeting point near the Red Fort.
- Local Tuk-Tuk ride for the duration of the tour
- Professional English-speaking tour Guide
- Snacks & Tea
- Water Bottle
- Pick-up from Red Fort Parking (Sunehri Masjid)
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Jama Masjid per camera fee INR 300
- This tour does not run on Sundays, as the markets are closed.
- You can choose the timing between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- You must remove your shoes and socks in the temples and places of worship.
- For your own safety, kindly stay close to your guide at all times and follow instructions.
- Beware of pickpockets in crowded areas and pay attention to your mobile phones, camera, wallets and other belongings.
- Tuk-tuk is not wheelchair friendly.
Delhi Private Day Tour
It’s a Delhi Private Day Tour with guide exceptionally drafted out to give a never – finishing knowledge of the verifiable spots of Delhi. It incorporates every one of those spots which imprint the historical backdrop of Delhi and its Emperors and their standard. A genuine understanding previously; it’s an eye-opener to perceive what amount built up the design was even on those occasions! As you enter the street of Old Delhi – you will feel the distinction – in the manner things and vehicles move here! The pace is somewhat moderate and life backs out as you gravitate toward to the relics of yester years!