Jaipur Trip Overview
Jaipur Trip with guide Enjoy a hassle-free experience of the best of Jaipur in a 2-day Pink city tour in a private comfortable AC car.
Jaipur Trip with Guide Full Description
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR. Enjoy an AC drive of 300 km to Jaipur. Stop for some yummy breakfast en route. Meet your private live guide after reaching Jaipur to proceed to the Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort and the oldest temple of Lord Krishna called Shri Jagat Shiromani Temple.
Then, stop for lunch and explore the Water Palace, Khole Ke Hanuman Ji Temple. Later, drop to the hotel for overnight stay.
Get picked up by driver and guide to start another pleasing day. First up, head towards the incredible City Palace. Then, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Stop for lunch and head towards, Albert Hall Museum. Then, move to Birla Mandir.
After this memorable tour head to your desired location in Delhi NCR.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Amber Fort Entrance fee INR 550 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 500 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jaigarh Fort Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Albert Hall Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
2 days Jaipur Trip from Delhi
It’s one of the select voyages through 2 Days Jaipur Trip from Delhi which has been perfectly drafted out to see one of the most delightful urban communities of Rajasthan. Otherwise called Pink city because of its Pink Colored dividers everywhere throughout the city; it exhibits perhaps the best Rajasthani Culture, chronicled legacy, and invaluable recollections to bring!