Agra To Jaipur by Train Overview
Embark on a full-day journey from Agra in an Express train to the largest city of Rajasthan State, ‘Jaipur’.
Get picked up from anywhere in Agra to be transferred to the railway station wherein the driver would assist you towards your train.
Upon reaching Jaipur meet your guide to visit the Amber Fort in Amer city, Palace of Winds also known as the Hawa Mahal.
After this, stop for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant.
Then, head towards the implausible City Palace. Post this, visit to the early 18th-century architecture Jantar Mantar and Jal Mahal.
After an amazing tour, head back to the Jaipur station for Agra Express Train. Dinner will be served on board.
Arrive in Agra, get picked up from the platform and dropped off to your desired accommodation.
- Pick up from anywhere in Agra
- Standard Tickets for 2 way return journey by Express train
- Breakfast & Supper onboard
- Private tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Amber Fort Entrance fee INR 550 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 500 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
Agra To Jaipur by Train is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
Agra To Jaipur Train
Agra To Jaipur Train Both these urban communities are situated at a separation of 241kms. Heading out from one spot to the next is simple in view of the proficient rail network. There are numerous trains that kept running between the two urban areas. Once a day, 3 trains keep running among Agra To Jaipur. On a week by week premise, the check shoots up to 17.