Golden Triangle Tour India Overview
Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, Pushkar and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
Golden Triangle Tour India Full Description
Day 01: Arrival in Jaipur
Get picked up from anywhere in Jaipur, with the assistance of the driver and guide, have a comfortable check-in to the hotel. Relax and rest. Later embark on a visit to Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jal Mahal
Day 02 : Jaipur Sightseeing- Pushkar
Next day, visit the Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh and Nahargarh Fort. Stop for lunch in a multi cuisine Indian restaurant. Then, move to Pushkar for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Pushkar Sightseeing- Agra
Visit the sacred river of Hindus known as Pushkar Lake, the famous Brahmaji Temple. Stop for Lunch. Then, head towards the Savitri temple, dedicated to goddess Savitri. You can go here either by steps or through a cable cart. Move to Agra for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Agra Sightseeing
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, Agra Fort. Then, drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Agra Sightseeing – Delhi
Early morning visits the Taj Mahal for a lifetime sunrise view, head to experience one of the iconic symbols of love ‘Taj Mahal’. Then, head towards the hotel for breakfast. Later Day, visit Baby Taj and then move for Delhi for an overnight stay.
Day 06: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the famous government buildings and monuments of both Old Delhi and New Delhi with the help of a private guide. Explore Gandhi Smriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Presidential House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar.
Then end this beautiful journey by getting a drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up from anywhere in Jaipur
- Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- All monument entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Savitri Temple Cable Cart Prices are not included.