India Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days Overview
India Golden Triangle Tour Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
India Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days Full Description
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR. Explore Gandhi Smriti, Presidential House, India Gate and Lotus Temple. Enjoy a leisurely overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing – Agra
Begin your day with a delicious breakfast to embark on guided sightseeing to the famous government buildings and monuments of both Old Delhi and New Delhi. Explore Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk and Qutub Minar. After an incredible day head towards Agra. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 03: Agra Sightseeing
Wake up early in the morning for a mesmerizing sunrise view over the marble mausoleum of Taj Mahal. Move to the hotel for breakfast. Then head towards the Red Fort, popularly known as Agra Fort and then visit Baby Taj.
Later, stop for lunch in an authentic multi-cuisine restaurant. Back to the hotel in Agra for overnight stay.
Day 04: Agra – Fatehpur – Jaipur
Later Day, drive to Jaipur and visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way. Check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Early morning after breakfast get picked up from the hotel and visit the famous tourist attractions of Jaipur, Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaigarh Fort.
Stop for Lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant. Relax at the ‘Jal Mahal’.
Then end this beautiful and memorable journey by a drop anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- All monument entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate