Golden Triangle Tours Overview
Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region Golden Triangle Tours.
Golden Triangle Tours Full Description
Day 01: Arrival in Jaipur
Get picked up from anywhere in Jaipur, with the assistance of the driver and guide, have a comfortable check-in to the hotel. Relax and rest. Later embark on a local city tour of local markets in Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
Next day, visit the Amer Fort, City Palace, visit Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh and Nahargarh Fort. Stop for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant. Then, move back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Jaipur – Fatehpur – Agra
Early morning move to Agra in an AC car. Visit Fatehpur Sikri en-route to Agra. Upon reaching Agra, visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, Agra Fort. Then, drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Agra Sightseeing – Delhi
Early morning visits the Taj Mahal for a lifetime sunrise view, head to experience one of the iconic symbols of love ‘Taj Mahal’. Then, head towards the hotel for breakfast. Later Day, visit Baby Taj and then move for Delhi for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the famous government buildings and monuments of both Old Delhi and New Delhi with the help of a private guide. Explore Gandhi Smriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Presidential House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar.
Then end this beautiful journey by getting a drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up from anywhere in Jaipur
- Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- All monument entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday so we will manage accordingly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate