Golden Triangle tour Packages Overview
Golden Triangle tour Packages Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India's three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur –
as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
Golden Triangle tour Packages Full Description
Day 01: Delhi Sightseeing – Agra
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR. Head on to visit the famous government buildings and monuments of both Old Delhi and New Delhi with the help of a private guide. Explore, Gandhi Smriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Presidential House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar. After an incredible day head towards Agra. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 02: Agra Sightseeing
Start your day and head towards the Agra Fort and then visit Baby Taj. Later, stop for lunch. Back to the hotel in Agra for overnight stay.
Day 03: Agra Sightseeing – Jaipur
Early morning, it starts for a mesmerizing sunrise view over the marble mausoleum of Taj Mahal. Then, get back to the hotel for breakfast. Later, drive to Jaipur and visit on the way to Fatehpur Sikri. Stay Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing – Delhi
Morning post breakfast gets picked up from the hotel and visit the principal tourist attraction of Jaipur, Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Hawa Mahal.
Stop for Lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant.
Then end this beautiful and memorable journey by getting dropped to anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Entrance fee of the monuments (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be
- taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday so we will manage accordingly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate