Golden Triangle Countries Overview
Golden Triangle Countries Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
Golden Triangle Countries Full Description
Day 01: Jaipur Sightseeing – Agra
Get picked up from the hotel, visit the principal tourist attraction of Jaipur known as Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal. Stop for lunch in a multi cuisine Indian restaurant. In the evening leave for Agra and enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02 : Agra Sightseeing – Delhi
Early morning, get picked up for a mesmerizing sunrise view over the marble mausoleum of Taj Mahal.
Post this, travel back to hotel for breakfast. After which explore Agra Fort. Later, head towards Delhi, check-in to the hotel in Delhi for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Delhi Sightseeing
After a healthy breakfast, visit the famous monuments and government buildings of both Old Delhi and New Delhi such as Gandhi Smriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Presidential House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar.
End this beautiful and memorable journey.
Drop to your desired location in Jaipur/Delhi/Airport.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in the city
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- All monument entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday so we will manage accordingly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate