Private Golden Triangle 2 Days tour from Jaipur Overview
Golden Triangle Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
Private Golden Triangle 2 days tour from Jaipur Plan
Day 01: Jaipur Sightseeing – Agra
Early morning post breakfast gets picked up from the hotel, visit the principal tourist attraction of Jaipur such as Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal.
Stop for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant. Then, Drive to Agra for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Agra Sightseeing – Delhi
Early morning experience the sunrise over the marble vault of Taj Mahal. Get back to the hotel for breakfast. Then, visit to Agra Fort also known as the ‘walled city’ of Agra.
Stop for lunch to taste the authentic Indian flavors and then get dropped off to anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Jaipur
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- All monument entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to the world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
- This chronicled city stands 200 km south of New Delhi, on the banks of stream Yamuna. More than three centuries back, it was a ground-breaking Mughal capital and the most significant city of northern India.