Enjoy a full-day excursion to the most renowned sacred sites Delhi inclusive of tuk-tuk ride with the assistance of private live guide and chauffeur.
Delhi Temples Tour with Guide Full Description
The journey commences with a pick-up from anywhere in Delhi in a comfortable AC car. Start this commendable tour firstly by visiting 17th century ‘Jama Mosque’.
Then, gear up for a tuk-tuk ride to Asia’s largest spice market known as ‘Chandni Chowk’.
After this visit one of the biggest Hindu Temples known as ‘Swaminarayan Akshardham’
Later, head to visit, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, a famous Sikh shrine that offers food (Lungar) 24*7.
Post this, stop for lunch and then move to the Lotus temple, it is known as the 21st century Taj Mahal
Pass by ‘The presidential House’, Known to be the second biggest after Quirinal Palace in Italy and ‘India Gate’, which is a war memorial of India.
In the end, with the lifetime experience of the spirituality of Delhi, head back towards the hotel or airport as per your preference.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi
- Tuk-Tuk ride
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Jama Mosque Per Camera INR 300
- Akshardham and Lotus Temple will be closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Birla Temple and Iskcon Temple.
- This Delhi Temples Tours with guide a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
Delhi Private Day Tour
Delhi Private Day Tour With only a brief span to spend in Delhi, this visit is for you. You choose what is generally significant. We can see a touch of both ‘old’ Delhi with its business sectors and numerous landmarks like Lotus Temple and Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple and the advanced essence of India in ‘new’ Delhi with Lutyens Delhi, India door, Viceregal Lodge or Presidential royal residence.