Overview of Delhi Sightseeing Tour by Car
Delhi Sightseeing Tour by Car Enjoys a 2 days excursion to the most renowned places of the capital city of India covering both Old Delhi and New Delhi with the assistance of private live guide and chauffeur.
Delhi Sightseeing Tour by Car Full Description
Begin your exciting journey by getting a pick up from anywhere in Delhi
Day 1: Visit the most renowned places in New Delhi such as Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Smriti, India Gate, Presidential building.
Stop for lunch or evening snacks as per your preference. Then move back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Next Day, visit the Mughal capital of India, Old Delhi. On the way, view the Red Fort made up of red sandstone and then visit Jama Masjid, Asia’s largest mosque.
Later, head to visit Chandni chowk to get a glimpse of the real India via a Tuk-Tuk ride, visit Asia’s largest spice market and then head towards Rajghat, the memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. Stop for a lunch break.
Post this, visit the 21st century Taj Mahal, known as the Lotus Temple. This flower-like architecture is the most favored tourist attractions of Delhi.
After this memorable and breathtaking journey move back to your preferred destination in Delhi.
- Pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Delhi
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Qutub Minar Entrance fee INR 700 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Humayun Tomb Entrance fee INR 700 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Jama Mosque Per Camera INR 300
- Lotus Temple and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Delhi Tour Guide service
Delhi Tour Guide service is a metropolitan city and one of the most alluring traveler goals in India. We have planned a day Delhi Tour for a wide range of vacationers like business, relaxation, individual or gathering visits. This visit incorporates legacy landmarks, design structures encompassed by lakes and plant enclosures. A few attractions spots like? Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandi Chowk, Rajghat and. Drive-Pass through India Gate and President House and after that take your lunch at any great eatery. What’s more, after that visit Qutub Minar that will be a great encounter.