Delhi Jaipur Tour with professional guide Overview
Delhi Jaipur Tour Get ready to experience the best of Jaipur and Delhi in a private comfortable AC car with the assistance of a knowledgeable guide.
Delhi Jaipur Tour Full Description
Day 1: Delhi Sightseeing
Get picked up from anywhere and anytime in Delhi NCR. Visit the famous monuments and government buildings of both Old Delhi and New Delhi such as Gandhi Smriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Presidential House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar. In the evening leave for Agra and enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Then, early morning post breakfast meets your private live guide to visit the incredible City Palace, Amber Fort. Stop for Lunch and explore the 18th century Water Palace, Jantar Mantar and the Hawa Mahal. Then move towards the Albert Hall Museum.
After this memorable tour head towards your preferred location in Delhi NCR.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Private live tour guide in Delhi and Jaipur
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Qutub Minar Entrance fee INR 700 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Humayun Tomb Entrance fee INR 700 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Jama Mosque Per Camera INR 300
- Amber Fort Entrance fee INR 550 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 500 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Albert Hall Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Jaipur Trip Plan
Voyagers on an excursion in Jaipur City Plan utilize the city as a base for investigating one of India’s most fascinating states dabbed with memorable locales and compositional fortunes. The most famous Jaipur fascination remains a sixteenth-century stronghold, a monster fortress that appears to be straight out of a fantasy. Amazing sanctuaries, royal residences, and plant enclosures add extra appeal to a city loaded up with history and novel social legacy.