Overview of Agra Sightseeing by Car
Agra Sightseeing by Car Encounter the enchanting tales and architecture of the Taj Mahal, Baby Taj, local streets, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort in an AC car with the aid of Private live guide.
Agra Sightseeing by Car Full Description
Begin your exciting journey by getting a pick up from anywhere in Agra.
Day 1: Firstly, head towards the Agra Fort made up of red sandstone due to its structure and architecture, this fort is also famously described as a walled city.
Then, we stop for brunch after which we head towards the Baby Taj Mahal. Also known as the ‘Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah’, is described as the Jewel box. It is actually a draft of the Taj Mahal built between 1622-28.
Day 2: Head towards a life-enriching experience of sunrise view over the marble vault of Taj Mahal at 5:00 am in the morning. Later, get dropped back to the hotel for breakfast at around 8:00 am.
Then, visit to Fatehpur Sikri, a Mughal architecture of the 16th century made up of red sandstone. After this, head to the famous local bazaars and leather markets. Then get dropped back to your desired location in Agra.
- Pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Agra
- Private live tour guide both days
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and GratuitiesTaj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Baby Taj Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Fatehpur Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Delhi Agra tour Package
Break to Delhi Agra Tour Package to find the immortal magnificence and recorded significance more than ever. Delhi Agra Tour Package is made particularly for you. The agenda incorporates the touring of real vacation destinations of Delhi and Agra like India Gate, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, and so on.