Overview of Delhi To Taj Mahal Train
Delhi To Taj Mahal Train Experience a 2 days tour by departing from Delhi NCR on the 90-minute Gatimaan Train to Agra. Enjoy a private guided tour of Agra and Fatehpur. Return to Delhi by Train at 7:30 PM the next day.
Delhi To Taj Mahal Train Full Description
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR at 7:00 am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with breakfast on-board.
At 9:30 am, you will reach the Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will meet your private guide with your name signboard. Have a hassle-free check-in to the hotel, get relaxed.
Firstly, head towards for a lifetime experience of Taj Mahal.
After lunch, we move to the Baby Taj Mahal also known as the Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah.
Post-this we head back to the hotel or if needed we can head towards an Indian multi-cuisine restaurant for dinner.
After check out from the hotel, head towards a sister monument of Taj Mahal known as ‘Agra Fort’.
Later, visit Fatehpur Sikri, a 16th-century Mughal architecture made up of red sandstone. Then get dropped at the Agra railway station around 5:30 PM with the assistance of driver/guide.
- Pick-up & drop-off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide both days
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Baby Taj Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Fatehpur Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Delhi To Taj Mahal Train Time
Delhi To Taj Mahal Train Time Both these urban communities are situated at a separation of 188kms. Heading out from one spot to the next is simply due to the effective rail availability. There are numerous trains that kept running between the two urban areas. Once a day, 9 trains keep running between Delhi To Taj Mahal Train Time. On a week by week premise, the tally shoots up to 42.
Best Early Morning Delhi to Agra (Taj Mahal) Trains
The quickest morning train from Delhi to Agra is the new, relentless 12050 Gatimaan Express. This train, which is India’s first semi-rapid train, began working on April 5, 2016. It goes at a top speed of 160 kilometers for every hour and takes one hour and 40 minutes to achieve Agra. The train withdraws Delhi’s Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station at 8.10 a.m. also, touches base in Agra at 9.50 a.m.
the best alternative is the 12002 New Delhi Habibganj Shatabdi Express. This train has one stop. It leaves New Delhi Railway Station at 6 a.m. what’s more, touches base at Agra at 7.57 a.m