Jaipur Private Tours by Car Overview
Jaipur Private Tours Enjoy an exotic experience to visit the pink city in a comfortable AC car with the help of a private live tour guide.
Jaipur Private Tour Full Description
Get picked up from anywhere in Jaipur. Head to the Amber Fort and Jaigarh Fort.
Then visit the 600 yrs old Lord Krishna temple called Shri Jagat Shiromani Temple. Stop for Lunch in an Indian multi-cuisine restaurant. After this move to explore the 18th century Jal Mahal then, move to Khole Ke Hanuman Ji Temple.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Post breakfast moves towards the phenomenal City Palace and then visit Jantar Mantar, Spotting the world’s largest stone sundial.
Further, move to Hawa Mahal, constructed specially for royal ladies.
Then, stop for lunch and head towards, Albert Hall Museum and Birla Mandir referred to as the Laxminarayan Temple.
After this mesmerizing and memorable tour head to your desired location in Jaipur.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Jaipur
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Amber Fort Entrance fee INR 550 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jaigarh Fort Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 500 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Albert Hall Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to the world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
Jaipur Travel Place
Welcome to the memorable city of Jaipur Travel Place Otherwise called the ‘Pink City’ attributable to its structures worked in pink sandstone, the mystique of this social city of India keeps on tricking explorers, history buffs and analysts from various corners of the world. With its variety of landmarks absorbed the greatness of extravagance and loftiness of the Rajput rulers, Jaipur offers a dynamite venture in its rich past. Give us a chance to reveal a portion of its best places and attractions on this essential adventure.