Agra Jaipur Tour Enjoy lifetime experience to visit the Pink City, Jaipur in a comfortable AC car with the help of a Private Live Tour guide.
Day 1: Get picked up from anywhere in Agra. Enjoy an AC drive to Jaipur. Stop for some yummy breakfast en route if required.
Upon reaching Jaipur, meet your private live guide to proceed to the Amber Fort and Jaigarh Fort. Then, stop for lunch and explore the 18th century Jal Mahal and move to ‘Khole Ke Hanuman Ji Temple.
After spending an amazing day, move back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 2: Head on to start a pleasing day by visiting the phenomenal City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Then, stop for lunch and head towards the Albert Hall Museum.
After this mesmerizing and memorable tour head to your desired location in Agra.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Agra
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Amber Fort Entrance fee INR 550 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 500 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Albert Hall Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jaigarh Fort Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- This is an Agra Jaipur Tour by Car private
tour/activity. Only your group will participate
LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to the world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
Jaipur visit the desert capital of India, prominently known as the Pink City is the place where there are royal residences, lakes, maharajas, charming design. The rich Rajput culture and their heavenly past are perspicuously reflected in the way of life and the foundation of the spots in Jaipur visit. This excellent capital of the Indian territory of Rajasthan overflows eminence. From royal residences to bazaars, from sanctuaries to untamed life zones, Jaipur is an encounter you should not miss.