Taj Mahal Tour by Rental Car Depart from Delhi for a full day Agra tour to visit one of the world’s most iconic monuments Taj Mahal. Your program also includes a visit to the Agra Fort.
Taj Mahal Tour by Rental Car Full Description
The journey starts following a pick-up from anywhere in Delhi NCR, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Arrive in Agra within 3.5 hrs approximately. With the help of your guide, experience the breathtaking beauty of one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
Later, head to the nearby Agra Fort, another majestic creation of the Mughal Empire. After this expedition, stop by at the authentic multi-cuisine restaurant for lunch to taste the true Indian flavors.
Drive back to Delhi after spending a memorable day and comfortably get down at the location of your preference.
Travel to Agra and back via the Yamuna Expressway in the comfort of a private vehicle. Lunch is served at a restaurant and entrance fees to Taj Mahal
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- LPB is a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport & Private Guide assistance. We are a small company with a spirited approach to world travel. Our goal is to help you experience the world, safely, comfortably, and economically. We like variety in travel also we understand western sensibilities.
Delhi to Agra Distance by Yamuna Expressway
The six-path Expressway not just chops down the separation among Delhi to Agra distance from the prior 210 km to 165 km yet, in addition, decreases the venturing out time to two hours. Prior, it used to take in any event five hours to achieve Agra, and that as well in the event that we were fortunate not to stall out in a road turned parking lot.
Employing a taxi guarantee that Delhi to Agra Distance will be shrouded in ideal time. With cab driven autos, you don’t need to make a big deal about refueling, risky territory or some troublesome truck attempting to overwhelm you from the off-base side. Drive your seats back, lower the window and appreciate the lovely landscapes while the Delhi to Agra separation is being secured by the street.